He is known as the Flute Boy, and he can be found in the Haunted Grove to the west of Link’s house. During Link’s travels in the Light World, he may be seen playing the Flute for the wood creatures; but, as soon as Link approaches, he vanishes.
- 1 Where is the Ocarina buried?
- 2 Where is the old man in Zelda SNES?
- 3 Does link play a Flute?
- 4 Where is the Haunted Grove?
- 5 Where is the Haunted Grove in A Link to the Past?
- 6 Can you use the flute in Dark World A Link to the Past?
- 7 Where is the tired old man in Link to the Past?
- 8 What is Zelda’s flute called?
- 9 Who do you give the flute to?
- 10 How do you get the bird in a link to the past?
- 11 How do I get the shovel in A Link to the Past?
- 12 How do I get to the village in the Dark World?
Where is the Ocarina buried?
“The Flute Boy” is a phantom character who may be found in the Haunted Grove west of Link’s residence. During Link’s travels in the Light World, he may be seen playing the Flute for the wood creatures. However, as soon as Link approaches him, he vanishes.
Where is the old man in Zelda SNES?
The Lost Old Man appears in The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past as a playable character. On Death Mountain, in the Light World, he is an elderly man who lives in the Mountain Cave with his wife and two children.
After Link recovers the Flute and returns it to the Flute Boy in the Dark World, the Flute Boy informs Link that he is no longer able to play it. In the end, he demands that Link play the Flute for him so that he can hear it one more time. Because of Link’s performance of The Flute, the little boy petrifies to become a tree, and his apparitions vanish from the Light World.
Where is the Haunted Grove?
The Haunted Grove is a locale in The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past that is haunted by spirits. Because of the mysterious Flute Boy who can frequently be seen playing his flute for the animals in the grove, it is said to have gotten its name. It is located west of Link’s House and south of Kakariko Village. It is possible that the Flute Boy gave it its name.
Where is the Haunted Grove in A Link to the Past?
When playing A Link to the Past, the Haunted Grove is a place that can be located immediately west of Link’s house. It is most likely known as the Haunted Grove as a result of the Flute Boy, who vanishes whenever anyone approaches him.
Can you use the flute in Dark World A Link to the Past?
Following your discovery of the Flute in the northwest corner of The Clearing’s clearing in the Light World, you can present it to him in The Dark World, and he will allow you to retain possession of it. The Flute is used to change the Weathercock in Kakariko Village into the Flying Duck, and it may be found in the village.
Where is the tired old man in Link to the Past?
This elderly gentleman may be seen in the Kakariko Inn, which is located in Kakariko Village. He is grieving for his long-lost son and may be found napping for the majority of the time he is there.
What is Zelda’s flute called?
The ocarina is a sort of vessel flute that is played with a wind musical instrument.
Who do you give the flute to?
Carla has finished making the flute, and she is standing right next to it. She has the option of selling it to Anne, giving it to Bob, or keeping it in her own and doing nothing with it. It is all up to her. However, it is preferable to sell it or give it to Anne so that all three of you can experience the pleasure of music together.
The Duck that belonged to the Flute Boy in A Link to the Past is referred to as the Flute Boy’s Bird. The Flute Boy’s Flute, which can be discovered in the Haunted Grove, may be used to summon the Bird. When Link plays the Flute near the Weathercock in the heart of Kakariko Village, the Flute Boy’s Bird emerges from within the statue, allowing Link to communicate with the Flute Boy.
How do I get the shovel in A Link to the Past?
- When Link visits the Haunted Grove in A Link to the Past, he is handed a Shovel by the Flute Boy, who serves as his guide. In Link’s Awakening, the Shovel may be purchased for 200 Rupees at the Town Tool Shop in Mabe Village, which is located in the town of Mabe. Within the Black Tower, Link is able to gain the Shovel, which he uses to dig through the ground.
How do I get to the village in the Dark World?
– Following the destruction of Agahnim in Hyrule Castle Tower, the gate leading into Hyrule Castle is transformed into a gateway into the Dark World. To get to the Dark World, all you have to do is walk through it.