Let’s get this party started!
- The first step is to make the flute stem. Drill a hole in the bottom of your bottle first, and then blow into it.
- Step 2: Now You Blow! Fill your bottle halfway with water and insert the second straw (in this example, the orange one).
- Step 3: The Balloon Soundmaker.
- Step 4: The Adding Notes.
How do you make a real flute?
Making a PVC Flute: Steps to Follow
- Step 1: Remove the PVC pipe from the wall. Check to confirm that your PVC pipe is the right length before proceeding. Step 2: Measure the distances between the holes. In Step 3: Attach the End Cap and mark the hole.
- In Step 4: Drill the Holes.
- In Step 5: Personalize Your Flute.
How do you make a homemade pan flute?
What you do is important.
- Cut the straws into a variety of shapes and sizes. Place a piece of tape on the table so that the sticky side is facing up. To finish up, take the ends of the tape and wrap them up and around the other side of the straws until the ends meet. Have fun playing your pan flute!
How do you make a cardboard flute?
This is accomplished by laying the tube’s end on a piece of cardboard and drawing a circle around it. By cutting around the inside of the circle, you may make it a little bit smaller. Place it into the tube’s end and seal it with PVA glue around the outside of the tube, allowing it to dry completely before using. What kind of decorations do you want to put on your flute?